Friday 8 July 2011

I'm back!

Hi everyone,

So, that was a huge hiatus from blogging, eh?  I never quite intended for it to be that long a break, and there have been a few times when I thought that I would have time to continue up again, but then a few weeks later, life got hectic again, so I thought it was better to take a longer break than to come back half-heartedly.  Now, I'm back, ready to post, and excited and inspired once again!

Uni work, concerts, unsociable hours and whatnot definitely got in the way, but I'm much better at managing my time now, so it's a good time to start again.

So, summer has begun (although not that you'd know it with the weather we're having) and inspiration has hit!  And because I didn't want this post to be without a picture, here's a picture that sums up British summer to me:


Tell me, what's new in your lives?

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you are back! I've missed you!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete