Wednesday 9 June 2010

Summer black out

Ok, so a week turned into a biiiit longer...
Anyway, one of my favourite bloggers, Sal from Already Pretty, is running a week long black out. Basically, this means that we're not allowed to wear any black for a week (7th-14th June is the official one, but I'm starting mine tomorrow because I always run late!). Check out her blog for the rules, but feel free to adapt them as and how you feel the need.
Personally, I think it's a great idea, I'm really reliant on black, especially in regards to dresses - whenever I don't know what to wear I just stick on a black dress and I'm ready to go. So this will be a good challenge for me!
I know I don't have many followers, but I encourage you all to do your best to tone down the black, especially in the summer!
Now that I'm home I'm going to try and get more outfit posts done, I've got the time!

Currently listening to: Family Guy...the one where Stewie and Peter are made to bond with each other... haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment