Sunday 22 November 2009

Saw L last night, was lovely to be around a friend who you don't always feel that you HAVE to make an effort with all the time. Not that I don't love my new friends, but you know what I mean. It's nice to just be around someone who knows you inside out, and who you know inside out. Had to sit through some tragic music, but it was worth it just to see her.

Just gotten back from visiting the parents, which is always nice. Being spoilt is the way forward. Fortunately, none of the housemates are in (not ones that I really speak to anyway), so I have some time to myself to get on with a few things. Like this, for example. Also a chance to write a cantus firmus (yeah, I know) and start typing up this report I need to do. Eurgh. It's not too bad, but y'know, a weekend off here and there wouldn't go amiss - cause I haven't done any work (to speak of) at home, I now have loads to catch up on now that I'm home. (having 2 homes is confusing, and expensive, I need 2 of everything. Almost feels as though I'm leading 2 lives, which I guess to a degree I am. Anyway, I don't really have anything to say, I just fancied writing to no one in particular, cause it's not like anyone reads this shite anyway, it's just the stream of consciousness of some student.

Am currently listening to Pink Floyd while writing a cantus firmus in the renaissance style. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment