Sunday 17 January 2010

So, I'm back at uni, after being snowed in for the better part of almost 2 weeks. Am back, with exams and assessments and all sorts going on. Am also back to face the music (or lackthereof) with QB. It would be nice to just rub along ok, without any stupidity (which is mostly on her part, to be completely honest, even if I say so myself) and childishness (which is all her, but hey ho). Have begun making an effort with more of my coursemates - we're having a movie night tonight, which will be nice, as long as we watch a good film, not some crap. Have missed S a little bit, she's due back from work in about half an hour, so it'll be nice to catch up with her a little bit before movie night.

Have an exam on tuesday, a piece of just-now-completed coursework due in tomorrow, and another piece not due til feb, which I have done on paper, but can't complete until I get Sibelius on my computer, which will hopefully be happening tomorrow. Have also printed out a few spare coursework submission forms, cause I'm cool like that (I want to do well! I WILL do well...hopefully). So yeah. Am also hunting down houses for next year. I have 2 people to share with so far, so that'll be good. Will get cracking with that on tuesday afternoon, in between practicing alone, practicing for someone else's assessment, dancing and generally being relaxed now that my first semester and uni is well and truly over and done with :) I can't believe that I'm halfway through my first year already, how time has flown. It's weird, cause I don't feel as though I've been here long enough to have learnt half a year's worth of stuff....but apparently I have. Well, the proof will be in the exams and coursework feedback. I hope to get my first ever UG essay back tomorrow, it's in the filing cabinet apparently, I just have to get it back...eek!

Anyway, am currently listening to Radiohead: Exit music (for a film). Although that's literaly just finished, and am now listening to Grace by Jeff Buckley.

Quote of the week: "Only monarchs, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'". - Mark Twain. Genius :)

No comments:

Post a Comment