Friday 6 August 2010

Links of the week

Sorry I haven't been posting as much this week, as the post below says, I've been in London for a few days and haven't had the time or opportunity to blog! Those of you who follow me on twitter will have seen a few tweets here and there, but I've just been too busy to sit down and tweet! I will post a few pictures of my break and do this week's style icon over the weekend when I have more time, but for now here is this week's links roundup (a bit shorter than normal, sorry!)


Any comments on these? Please let me know! Hope you enjoy them!




2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the Chanel film. As a new follower, I loved checking out all of your links of the week - it's a great feature. Elle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Will take a look at your blog now. Always lovely having a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete