- Mademoiselle robot tells us what she thinks about the new film 'Coco & Igor'. I'm actually quite excited about this film because it encompasses 2 of my favourite things: Chanel and Stravinsky! It comes out on 6th August over here, (ooh, that's today!!) so I will endeavour to see it soon, because I don't think it will be a big box office smash so it might not be around for long!
- How to tie a scarf from Wikifashion. Useful little thing, especially because I never know really what to do with my ever-expanding collection of silk square scarves! I really want to try out the 'Grace', but it could be tricky to do without looking like a granny...!
- 'On Glamourising Vintage life': We're asked whether we consider the context of our sartorial choices. Personally, I think as much as fashion is influenced by its society one can look at them both separately. The same with art and music too. I think you can choose whether you want to contextualise it. However, I do disagree with glamourising the hardships of people in any way.
- I rather love Gala Darling and her intrepid playgirls idea. This particular beauty from her site: A Gossip Girl on acid style guide
- College Fashion tell us what their modern classics are. Do you agree?
- Why won't Chanel or the rest of the fashion industry talk about their new plus sized ranges?
- Elle UK asks what our obsession with nail varnish says about our society.
Any comments on these? Please let me know! Hope you enjoy them!