Friday 16 July 2010

Links of the week

As part of my plans for my blog to grow, I've decided to include some links of blog posts that I've enjoyed over the past week.

Hope you all are having a good friday, enjoy your weekends!

Currently watching: Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers (Extended DVD Edition), LOTR-Day 2 :)

In personal news: I had my first physiotherapy appointment today - I wasn't in pain when I came out, which is a good thing, as physios sometimes have a bad rep! Mine was lovely, in fact. Anyway, she said that I didn't need to use 2 crutches around the house anymore, just if I decide to go out for a shopping spree I should use both, and that I should try and walk around as normally as possible. Also, that hopefully I should be off my crutches within the next week or so! So a quick recovery, yay!

1 comment:

  1. fun links! i'm excited to check out the watch one

    ReplyDelete