- Une Femme d'un certain age talks about the rising interest in mid-century fashions that are taking us by storm.
- Shopgirl tells us about the essentials in her wardrobe, and I've found many similarities between us, in fact. What would be in your essential wardrobe?
- The Glamourous Grad Student explains what a fashion inspiration Daphne from Scooby Doo was for her, do you have any interesting style icons to share?
- Gem Fatale shows a cute DIY to make an old watch a bit more stylish. Something I might try over the summer!
- As a fellow dancer (albeit of a different kind) I found Luinae's Dance Survival Kit post quite interesting!
- Bored with what you have in your wardrobe? Pink Nyaa gives us some tips on how to organise a great clothes swap.
- Sal from Already Pretty gives tips on how to make thrifted clothes look spendy. Do you like her tips?
Currently watching: Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers (Extended DVD Edition), LOTR-Day 2 :)
In personal news: I had my first physiotherapy appointment today - I wasn't in pain when I came out, which is a good thing, as physios sometimes have a bad rep! Mine was lovely, in fact. Anyway, she said that I didn't need to use 2 crutches around the house anymore, just if I decide to go out for a shopping spree I should use both, and that I should try and walk around as normally as possible. Also, that hopefully I should be off my crutches within the next week or so! So a quick recovery, yay!