Thursday 1 July 2010

Shameless self-promotion

I've just joined Twitter. Possibly I"m a bit slow and should've done it wayyy sooner, but I thought there's no point in being proud about it, so a bit of bandwagon jumping is going on.
Follow me @Notoshtosh.
Once I figure out how to use this infernal blogger, I'll have a little sidebar twitter feed...thing. yeah.
Outfit post coming later today/tomorrow, I LOVE the dress I'm wearing today!

Currently listening to: Slow by Kylie Minogue. What. a. woman.

3 comments:

  1. I was actually going to ask you a while ago if you had twitter or not! I'm going to follow you in a sec, I'm @leia12 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not a member of twitter yet either. it sounds really complicated, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nowhere near as complicated as I thought it would be - blogging is more complicated (to me anyway, but I'm still very basic at the blogging things - I don't even have a photobucket account!). I can see twitter being the reason for many hours of procrastination, and it's very addictive!

    ReplyDelete