- Fashion blogger bashing: Grechen blogs asks why are fashion bloggers such easy targets?
- Who I write like? This has been doing the rounds on a lot of blogs. I write like Cory Doctorow apprently...I have no idea who that is, but I intend to google it!
- Leia from Leia's Delights wears a Salwar Kameez and explains a bit about its use and different ways to wear it. Really interesting and a fascinating glimpse into a different culture!
- Megan from Charade Style gives us tips on how to do Amsterdam on a budget, as well as sometips on different places to go. Part 1 & Part 2 here.
- Sal from Already Pretty talks about uniforms and how they restrict or give freedom to our choice of clothes each day.
- Luinae from More Magic Always explains why she's saying No to Kindle. Do you agree with her?
- Part 1000000000 in my French Obsession: Beauty secrets from swish Parisiennes.
- Which Mad Man are you? I got Jane Siegel, but really wanted Joan. Jane will do for the meantime though ;)
- 10 style tips from Clueless (released 15 years ago this week) that will never go out of fashion...sort of.
Let me know what you think about any of these links!
Currently: Listening to the LOTR: Fellowship Of The Ring Soundtrack. Ordered all 3 in a box set from Amazon for £17! Bargain! Possibly going through an obsession at the moment. But who cares, fabulous books, amazing world, etc.
PS. Got my stitches out today, and now my cuts are much less sore, so hopefully sleeping will become more comfortable now. It feels like I'm on the home stretch now, but really I'm halfway through my rehab time, but hopefully I'll be off my crutches by mid-week next week :)